This office has dismissed me as a patient taking over $3000 of my dollars for only 6 months of treatment for delinquency despite the fact that I have paid them every month! They have returned my checks to me, and found a problem with everything that I did after I disputed a charge.

If this is how they treat a patient that pays what is the penalty for not paying, death??? I have been a patient at this office for 5 yrs and never would have imagined that I would be treated this way, for that matter I never imagined that I would have so many problems when paying my bill.

Comments

I was really searching for this topic as i wanted this topic to understand completely and it is also very rare in internet that is why it was very difficult to understand thank you for sharing thisDentist Melrose MA

very good post, i was really searching for this topic The way you

tell the thing is awesome. You are really a very good.

Orthodontist Melrose MA

Glad to hear Your blog as usual was educational,Your content is awesome and theme looks lovely.Thank you for sharing.

Invisalign Stoneham MA

Good for you for taking the first step towards the smile you want. Are you going for second opinions or have you decided to

go with the doctor you had the consultation with?

Orthodontic Care Stoneham MA

Thanks so much for this.Your blog as usual was educational,

Your content is awesome and theme looks lovely.

Orthodontist Stoneham MA

The post is really informative. I like the detailed information.

Thank you for sharing.

Invisalign Reading MA

Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you

tell the thing is awesome. You are really a

master.

Orthodontic Care Reading MA

very good post, i was really searching for this topic as i wanted this topic to understand

understand thank you for sharing this,

Orthodontist Reading MA