Dr. Blaine Jackson appears to be a very good Physician in front of his Patients as he shows his face as he goes past the front office.

The closer you allow him to get closer in the room he "examines" his patients, Dr. Jackson speaks very professionally when he opens the door to the examining room, he comes into the room,sits down, chats for a few minutes and let the pills rolling begin!

He has a wonderful sense of humor and appears like he has your health in his best interest, but he likes the cash he gets for the " Visit".

Any patients out there want to speak up or disagree please speak up to me.

Comments

#1419309

I like Dr. Jackson.

I find him a very caring, attentive, and a good listener.

My only issue is trying to get an appointment. I am not sure why but my calls are never returned and unless I personally drive to his office to make an appointment I do not get a call back.

You post is very old, but if you receive this message please get in touch with me. 848-887-1788. Thanks!

He is a very compassionate doctor who helps you with your medical problems. My insurance pays as most people who see doctors have insurance. Sorry you wish we were in a socialist country and you didn't have to pay for heathcare, but how do you expect his bills to be paid unless he is paid for his time.

Did you ever think it costs money to attend medical school and that he has a staff, rent and other expenses to pay. Let me guess, you work for free, if not your a hypocrite.

If you want an honest doc who will listen to you and help you decide on the best treatment options, see Dr. Jackson. If you are a deadbeat who has no idea how economics work, then move to Cuba.

So what's the problem? Did he not treat you for what you saw him for? It does cost $$'s to keep any business going and Drs offices are a business.